Basic Standard Series Floating Tremolo Complete Assembly Kit With White PIckguardsku: 2001209
All the parts you need to finish your Rockaudio Standard Series floating tremolo build.
This kit is made of affordable parts and is a great option for a first time or budget build.
Included in this assembly kit:
- White three ply pickguard
- Ceramic Magnet Vintage Style Pickups
- Mini 5-way switch and pots prewired
- 1/4" Mono Output Jack
- Chrome Neck Plate
- White Plastic Rear Tremolo Cover
- Chrome Six Saddle Floating Tremolo Bridge & Parts
- Chrome 6 inline tuning machines
- Chrome output jack plate
- Chrome Strap Buttons
- Assembly Screws
- Wire and Solder
Tools required for assembly:
- Phillips head screwdriver (electric drill recommended)
- Soldering Iron
- Wire Cutters
After assembly we recommend that you bring your guitar to your local shop for a complete professional setup in order to get the best performance out of your build. Alternatively, there are many resources online that will help you learn how to setup your guitar and we always encourage this as it makes the process even more fulfilling.